Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Living room reveal (sort of)

As I've mentioned before, we moved in with the intention of being here for only four months and we decided to make do with what we had. Which was basically nothing. But when we moved into our house it was literally zero degrees outside. So maybe now you can understand why we didn't move in much at all.


Here's how it looked right when we moved in. I'm sort of embarrassed to show these pictures.


This is a bad view of the kitchen table. But you get the idea. 
Anyways, here's how it looks now. Keep in mind it's a major work in progress but so much more functional! (not to mention extremely comfortable)


We got our couch this morning! It fits perfectly in this corner.



Sorry for all of the pictures, I am just a little bit obsessed. For once we can have friends over to watch a movie and Tom and I don't have to sit on the floor!




Our ottoman was once a $7 table from Ikea that I added some foam to and then wrapped with fabric.



And the full view from the front door


To do:

Get a sectional
Sell old sofa
Get a new t.v. stand that is multi-functional
Gallery wall
Paint all interior doors black
Get a desk to go under front window

I didn't show you part of the room on purpose. Our old sofa is sitting there and it's not a pretty sight. When it is sold and I replace it with a desk, I will show you that wall :)




No comments:

Post a Comment