Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July

So sorry for the silence the last 2 days! With the Fourth we left our computer behind and celebrated non stop with family and friends! Here are a few pics of our holiday. And by a few, I mean we literally took maybe 10 pictures the whole two days.


We were the crazy people who brought our dog to fireworks.  Never. again. Poor thing loved them at first and then she was terrified of them and panicked the whole time they were going off.




She started getting annoyed with the flash and hid behind me.


Right before she started freaking out


After all the floats come through the parade they have a water section. Firetrucks and huge construction trucks come through and just spray the crowd, kicking off a HUGE water fight.  It looks like a ton of fun but we always book it before the water begins. (can you see the trucks spraying water?)


Probably my favorite part of the day: We got to sit with cute Iz for fireworks! (she's not a fan of pics and tried to turn away right as the flash went off) She made them exciting with her "Oh wow" after the ones the thought were pretty. I've always loved fireworks but watching them with her made them even better.


And this is me just torturing poor Stella. She was so annoyed with me. 

How was your Fourth?  I'm kinda sad Tom and I didn't even take a picture together this year. I guess that's what happens when you're not putting together a wedding video anymore.

And this week I have been working on a big project! I can't wait until it's done. Hopefully I will be able to post it tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment