Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Urban Outfitters

Have you guys ever been to the apartment section of Urban Outfitters? When I'm shopping for decorations it's not usually the first place I think to look. But they have some real gems for reasonable prices.  Here are some things I have my eye on:




The Rise And Fall Raccoon PillowHow cute is this raccoon pillow??
How cute is this raccoon pillow?
Buy it

Ola Liola Ola's Bear Art Print
I love the bright colors of this print


Hanging Brass Planter
2 things I love: Brass and plants 


Faceted Hanging Terrarium
I love the terrarium trend right now.  These are some of the most affortable terrariums I have found.


Plum & Bow Meadow Rug
I love a good floral rug. And it's on sale!
Talk about adding some texture to a space. I have been looking for a sheepskin rug


Night and Day Convertible Sofa
I am in love with this sofa.


Triple Tiered Pendant Shade
They even have lighting. I need this chandy.

This is only a small sample. Go look and their large selection for yourself! They have something for everyone, I swear.


No comments:

Post a Comment