Thursday, June 27, 2013

Proof I'm eclectic

On Tuesday, our computer was open but charging while I was cleaning and doing some homework.  After awhile, I picked it up to use it and it wouldn't turn on no matter what I did.  I panicked a bit but had to run off to class right then. Yesterday we took it to the mac store and found out it was just the charger. Buying a new $80 charger wasn't exactly what we were hoping to do right now but it was a ton better than getting a new computer. (And they gave us the wrong charger despite having our computer in store, so I made another trip today to exchange it for the right one.) So long story short, that is why I skipped a day of blogging yesterday. :)
Anyways...

While I was shopping at Homegoods the other night, I snapped a few pictures of some things I am loving. 


This is a garbage can! It is hard to tell but it was square and mirrored with designs in the mirror that made it look sparkly.  It would be SO glam for a little girls room or bathroom.


I love the look of these.  They remind me of Restoration Hardware.  After examining this, I think it would be really easy to make.  I'll give it a try and if it works out, I'll post a tutorial.


I also love the idea of bringing some of nature indoors.  These grapevine balls would be fairly easy to make.


This is the lid of a jewelry box.  I am in love!!! As you may know. I am really into bright floral designs right now and this is exactly what I love. 


This is the inside of the jewelry box.  A pretty little organizer with a beautiful lid.


This is a vanity tray!!! Holy. I wanted it. If you can't tell, it's embroidered with silver sides.  If you're afraid of color, try something like this.  You will have things set on the vanity tray revealing only parts of the bright colors.  It would be a great conversation piece without being too distracting.

Aren't those random together?  I would put them all in my house, I guess we could say I'm a bit eclectic.

Btw, hello summer!! It was 100 degrees at 7:30 tonight. Bring on the popsicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment