Monday, June 17, 2013

Meet Stella

Once upon a time, a young couple went to the animal shelter to just "look around and play with some puppies".  As they walked around the stinky room full of kennels, in the very last kennel on the very last row, a puppy stole their hearts. "Let's just take her out for a walk" said the husband. As they opened the kennel door, the puppy tackled him and started licking his face. The more time they spent with the puppy the more attached they grew. Without another thought, (I don't think the wife was even thinking at this point) they were driving home with the puppy in the front seat.  
Meet Stella:


Okay, I lied. This is a real story and we happened to be that couple. But can you blame us?? She was only seven months and fully house trained when we brought her home which was a HUGE plus. She has been the best little puppy (aside from chewing my brand new pair of Hunter boots the first month we got her) :(  Anyways, she has the sweetest little heart and is the biggest cuddler I've ever met. 

And now you know my inspiration for my blog name. I mean come on. She's black and white with a gold collar.  Can you get any more classy? I think not.

Stay tuned for a major chair redo I've been doing the past 5 days! (Don't you love projects that are meant for a few hours, but that turn into DAYS??) Hoping to finish it by Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment