Friday, June 7, 2013

Fireplace

So this is my fireplace. Kinda cute, huh? Our house was built so long ago, they added the electricity later. AKA there is ALOT of character already. (example: the multi colored brick behind the fireplace) Also, our landlord is wayyy nice and when I asked about painting the doors and fixing a few other things he said "pretend the place is yours and do what you want."  What??? I'm not moving until we build. Basically I live in a renting interior designer's dream. So back to my fireplace. Right now I am obsessed with black paint. Obsessed.

I used some of the leftover paint that I told you about in this post.


And I painted it black. I like that it makes it look more like one piece, seperated from the wall. Plus, it totally makes my mirror stand out more. (not that that beauty could be ignored) What do you think? I figured if I hated it, I could repaint in a few months. But so far, I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment