Monday, June 24, 2013

I want...

...a drum side table.  They are all the rage right now and I want one.  They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and styles.  Want to channel your inner Moroccan? Here's a moroccan style drum stool.  Feeling Glam? Solid gold.  Granny style? Hand painted floral. Really. Every. Style. But I have yet to find one with a price tag I love. I was at Home Goods the other day and they had tons.  But they were all over $60.  That's more than we paid for our couch! (okay, bad example.  Some friends gave it to us for free) But really, just look at them with me.



West Elm can do no wrong.


This one is beautiful but over $200. Ouch.



I also love this wire look from Urban Outfitters.


Loving this color.

So? What do you think? Would you take the plunge?

No comments:

Post a Comment