Friday, October 18, 2013

Inspiration

Since I am out of town, I thought I would give you a little inspiration.
Here are a few things I've pinned on Pinterest lately.


I have been ALL about the antlers lately.  I told my Sister-in-law that when we come to Mesa my only goal is to find a cow skull or something.  We'll see how my luck turns out.


I love this bathroom.  You can never go wrong with gold fixtures.  And those penny tiles add such a great detail. So good.


How beautiful is that coffee table?? I can't wait to have a home with some space to add the things I really love.


I am officially on the hunt for stools like these. I love geometric shapes.


That painting is just so moody and I like it.  Besides, how easy would that be to re-create? And I'm sure it would be for pennies.


Open shelving has my heart.  Especially open shelving with an equestrian vibe.


This is my dream bathroom right here.  I think you all know how much I love black and gold.  Add some white subway tiles, marble, beautiful lanterns, and glam mirrors and I will live in here.


Once again, space.  This is such a great side table.  I love how simply it is styled.  I need that black and white vase--- or to recreate it.  Yeah? Yeah??


I have been obsessed with maps and globes lately.  I'm thinking I need to frame some maps for our house... next house that is. I'm out of walls here. 


Blue!! I LOVE these tiles, and with those blue laquered vanities... mmmm good.


Simplicity is golden.  This black and white kitchen is perfect.

I hope you enjoy these!  To see more, follow my Pinterest

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment