Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall and stuff

I'm going to be cliche and say that fall is my very favorite season.  Everyone says that, I know.  But it really is the best.  Growing up I was a summer girl.  I never appreciated fall and even dreaded it most of my life, since I knew Utah's harsh winter would quickly follow.  But in the most recent years I have looked forward to fall.  By August I am wearing pants and at times attempting to pull off layers even. 
That being said, on Sunday, we took a little drive while our dinner finished up in the croc pot.


It is so amazing to me that this is only a 20 minute drive from our home in the middle of a busy city.  If you look in the distance you can see what looks like clouds. That is actually the smog of the city.  Gross!



My two babes playing with a stick.  Stella loves to jump up and grab the stick out of your hand.  She kills me.


I can't get over this picture.  I love the fall colors beneath the bright blue sky.




I hope you all have a great weekend.  Do something fall-ish :)
I'll be drinking hot chocolate with my feet by the heater all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment