Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Leather & Wood

I have this bathroom in my house that i just can't decide what i want to do with (don't we all), I saw this adorable shelf that was on Camille Styles website and i knew it would be perfect. I had some left over old fence wood that we found on KSL from a different project, i decided to use that instead of the whitewood board that Camille used. I followed her tutorial pretty closely though, instead of painting the sides of the wood gold i painted the sides of the leather gold with a gold leaf pen. I love the combination of the leather and wood together. It was so so easy and i was pretty excited about how it turned out. I found the dried leaves at Joanns and i decided to paint them gold and put them in a left over frame i had. (I'm a little obsessed with gold) Check out the tutorial for this adorable shelf HERE
XOX -Ash

1 comment: