Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hello lovelies,

I know Bre introduced me to the blog and to say i'm excited is an understatement. I love her so much, she has thee cutest ideas and i am so excited to partner it up with her! anyways i thought i would introduce myself since i am new and all.. ahem i have been married for three years (on the 18th)  to my best friend, we have two doggies stella (hence why keeping stella interiors was so perfect) and penelope. I might be a little obsessed with them. I love interior design and i am so excited to be done with my design degree and getting started on my career. I'll be honest a little nervous but so excited. till then i love to do little projects around my house i have about a thousand projects to in my head at all times. Maybe thats what i get for being dominantly right brained. Im not huge on spelling or punctation so i apologize for my run on sentences, misspellings and or bad grammar i will really try to work on that. I have a thing for elephants, i don't know don't ask. But when i think about riding an elephant one day i sometimes a tear up a little, i know its weird. Anyways just some random weird facts about me, i am so excited to be apart of this and cant wait to share all these ideas i have bottled up in my brain. Thanks for having me xox - Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment