Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Secrets

I have a confession. Lately I have been pretending my blog doesn't exist.  It's horrible, I know. Right now I just don't have the time for projects outside of school.  But I feel a big tinge of guilt whenever I see someone repin something from my blog and I feel the need to post this apology and then I use my free time to watch Grey's Anatomy... 
I also have another confession. I don't really even have inspiration posts to do because I'm not searching pinterest constantly for home ideas like I used to be.  As the weather has turned colder I have found a new love for fashion. And by colder I mean I'm sweating in my sweater in 80 degree weather yet I'm in a sweater so I'm happy. Anyways. I started this blog in June because by spring I am so bored with fashion I only focus on home decor. I am a boots and layering kinda girl and now that those are back in play I have been spending less time home shopping and a lot more time clothes shopping (much to Tom's dismay).
That being said, I will only be posting sporadically as I feel the need to for the next bit. But I do feel a Halloween inspired post soon. Don't hold your breath though. And then expect this to pick up again come spring along with my fashion boredom.
And another update... With our jobs we will be starting in the next few months we will both be commuting a lot in the same direction. (North)  :(  Which makes me sad because I can feel a move coming in the next bit.  But that also makes me happy because our next place will have more room. (It would almost be impossible to find something smaller so thumbs up there!)
Anyways, thanks for reading still... and oh yeah, along with my succulents, I also killed my fiddle leaf fig and Tom's bonsai tree is holding on for dear life by about 3 yellow leaves. So..... 
We're pretty cool.
K see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment