Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's already 2016! Sorry for the silence around here lately.  Once I finished my kitchen, I enjoyed the holidays and then we went to Mexico for a week.  We just got back last night and it was such a dreamy vacation. I am really struggling today.  Tom took about the last 3 weeks off.  The week before Christmas it was so snowy he worked from home for a few days, then he only worked a couple days the week of Christmas, and we left for Mexico the 28th.  So basically Roman and I miss him a lot today.  I have so much laundry to catch up on and cleaning to do but I found myself making a Costco run and then holding Roman on the couch for his afternoon nap while I watched the Bachelor and Fixer Upper. It was a SUPER productive day ;)
That being said, I have some big goals for this year and I feel behind already! 
This post will be a little more personal because I haven't had any time to do any designing lately! 
Here are a couple fun pictures from our trip until I can get my bum off the couch again:


Cutest boy in the hammock




Puerto Vallarta is straight jungle and seriously amazing!!


The sunset from our balcony



At the flea market


Cutest little cobblestone streets


Just another sunset cuz they never got old


My boy is so lucky to have the daddy he has


Rome turned 7 months in Mexico. This kid is so happy almost all of the time and was the best traveller.  Several people stopped me in customs to tell me they were sitting by us on the plane and couldn't believe how amazing my baby was. "You have a perfect baby. I was sitting behind you and couldn't believe it." -verbatim from a random guy. Seriously love our little babe!


This was about 2 seconds before Roman face planted in the sand. haha! I'm a mean mom and laughed...


He could swing in that hammock all day.


The views never got old


Seriously!! That sunset is real life!


The group we went with. Such fun friends. You know it was a good trip when you're trying to plan the next one before you even leave. We laughed till we cried and ate till we were sick.  They live in Seattle and St. George so we never get to see them. Miss them already!


We celebrated our 3rd anniversary while we were there too.
I'm a lucky girl!

Next post I promise will be about design. Sorry guys!

xoxo Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment