Monday, July 8, 2013

Just some inspiration

I love a good inspiration post.  Here are some design pics that I love and hope to incorporate in my home one day.


I love "x" benches. Especially under a console like this in a bright pop of color.


Are you a fan of open shelving in the kitchen?  I really like the idea but I feel with my organizational skills they would most likely be a jumbled mess a lot of the time.


Everything about this.  I just want this in my living room. Right now. Zebra taxidermy? Can it get any more exotic and beautiful?


I love the industrial look of this coffee table. Especially when offset with pretty feminine details. 


How about this moody kitchen? I don't think I would ever have the courage to paint my entire kitchen this dark but man is it beautiful.


And this pretty gallery wall. I love a good gallery wall.  Currently working on one in my living room.

Which of these would you like in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment